- 1 TellTheBell – Taco Bell Customer Service Survey
- 2 Enter www.tellthebell.com 500 survey Sweepstake 2020
TellTheBell – Taco Bell Customer Service Survey
TellTheBell is the official portal of the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey, run by Taco Bell, a global fast-food restaurant chain.
Taco Bell Customer Service Survey aims to get honest customer reviews, opinions, and feedback from its customer on their recent visit experience.
Taco Bell Customer Survey is conducted online at www.tellthebell.com – taco bell survey site to make it available for all with instant access.
Customers can the official www.tellthebell.com 500 survey (www.tellthebell.com survey homepage) from here and share their special comments to help the company.
www.tellthebell.com 500 survey is seriously looking for your feedback and will reward you entry to www.tellthebell.com Sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 cash.
So, if you have visited any taco bell restaurant and have a Taco Bell Survey code, then do provide your valuable feedback in the official Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey form here.
Here, We will provide you official rules, conditions, and all other useful details to enter the www.tellthebell.com 500 survey Sweepstake 2020.
What you’ll get at www.tellthebell.com Sweepstakes?
$500 cash prize
Taco Bell Customer Survey is seriously looking for your feedback and will reward you entry to www.tellthebell.com Sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 cash.
Taco Bell Customer Survey Rules & Eligibility
- No Purchase required.
- Must be legal residents of the United States of America, Portu Rico, or Canada.
- Your age must be over 18 years.
- Only the original receipt will be accepted.
- Limited to 1 coupon per person and household.
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- Only 1 prize per house allowed in each entry period.
- Must take the survey within 7 days.
- No cash value is available.
- Employees and associates are not allowed.
Tell Taco Bell Customer Survey Requirements
- Recent purchase receipt from Taco Bell Restaurant.
- 16 Digit Taco Bell Survey code on Taco Bell receipt.
- Basic understanding of English.
- Need a mobile, computer, laptop with a reliable Internet Connection.
Enter www.tellthebell.com 500 survey Sweepstake 2020
- Visit the Taco Bell Customer Service Survey site at www.tellthebell.com.
- Now, enter the 16-digit survey code printed on your sales receipt.
- Select the date and time of your visit, as printed on your sales receipt.
- Click on START to getting started with Taco Bell Customer Survey.
- Start answering online questions regarding your Taco Bell visit experience.
- Rate your overall level of satisfaction with your visit experience.
- Rate and review Taco Bell Customer Service, staff, price, quality, store, etc.
- Mention problems and submit your Taco Bell complaints in the process.
- Mention how likely you recommend Taco Bell to others?
- Mention your visit accuracy and store environment are suitable or not?
- In the last, fill in your contact information including your phone number and email address.
- Check them twice and click on Next to finish the survey.
- Now, you will get free into www.tellthebell.com Sweepstakes for a chance to win $500.
www.tellthebell.com survey homepage
- Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.tellthebell.com.
- Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: www.tellthebell.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules
- Taco Bell Official Site: www.tacobell.com
Tellthebell customer service
- Taco bell customer service number: 1 (800) 822-6235, 1-949-863-4500
- Taco Bell Headquarters: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
- Email: https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us